Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Morning

So, yeah finally I'm actually typing a blog. I mean I've only had this for about 3 months and never had the chance to actually work on it. A lil bit after Christmas, Adam and I found out that we were pregnant. Of course we were hesitant.....only right after last summer's fiasco, but we have just decided that there is no reason to drown in the past. Now, we are 10 weeks along and doing wonderful.

So, here is introducing Pickle...our tiny lil growing baby! Adam is being an amazing dad already and taking wonderful care of us. He is very understanding of our sleepiness, frequent trips to pee, occasionally getting sick out in public, and our crazy food demands. I really haven't just craved anything....other than pickles (hence the nickname), but I'm just very particular about what I eat. We really are enjoying every single minute of it though!!!
Yesterday, we did some spring cleaning..yeah it's a lil early, but we needed to. Now today I'm going to finish up in the kitchen, and then we are going to spend the rest of the day relaxing. I know we are going to the movies to see Taken...my gift to Adam. He has really wanted to see this movie. I'm just really excited because some popcorn sounds delicious! Other than that, no big plans, may watch the Grammy's tonight, def. planning on cooking some wonderful food, and well probably will talk to Brittany about pregnancy, life, food, and Annalise...our favorite topics!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. My mom said Taken was great! I'm kinda jealous. I hope you guys had a good date day. Plus I'm super excited about Pickle, but that goes without saying! :)

    ReplyDelete