Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Day

I really wish that every day could be like this...it's amazing outside, 70 degrees with the sun shining! So, yesterday we went and saw Taken, that movie was wonderful. Very intense though...but good. Here is Adam displaying his goodies he got at the movie, gotta love the milk duds.




Adam's nightly ritual, he talks to pickle and gives kisses....its freaking adorable. I love him so much.




So, I went to the dr. today...everything is going wonderful. I did lose 7 more lbs...so she told me that I can do that for two more weeks, but after that I have to pick up on the calories a bit, so that the baby is just taking every little thing I put in my body. It is hard to eat sometimes though. Anyway, Pickle was adorable. He was facing us and all curled up, sleeping...so Angie (sonographer) tried to get him (and no we don't know yet) to wake up, instead he just kicked his lil foot out then went back to sleep...very cute.






The most amazing thing in the whole world, we are just so excited. Well, I hope every one has enjoyed the beautiful day. I'm off to watch the new closer, absolutely love this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment