Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Bedtime!


Aiden has been such a big boy here lately and has moved from our bed, to his bassinette, to now his crib in his room. I was so sad at first and nervous, but he loves his crib. But last night he wasn't having it, he was running a low grade temp, teething something fierce and wouldn't sleep anywhere but in my arms. So, we all went to bed and watched Harry Potter - The Half Blood Prince!! It was great...forgot how much I love to cuddle with both of my guys in the bed.
Not a whole lot going on today, I have to work the next three nights...so that pretty much sucks my life away, so I just stay here and enjoy spending time w/ Aiden and nap when I can.
I just put a roast on w/ carrots, onions, celery, and red potatoes..and all the great seasoning, so that will be delicious! And have a load of clothes in the dryer! Man, how I wish I could just be a full time stay at home mom, instead of a stay at home mom/ work full time, hehe!!
Brittany, I believe that Aiden has now decided to never part from the blanket, I laid him down like this to run and use the bathroom and I came back to him sound asleep cuddling Spot (that's his puppy)

1 comment: