Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is around the corner!

There is just about a 1000 things that happened since the last time I blogged, and about 2000 pics that were taken, but every chance that I thought I would get to blog was a no go....so I'm just going to try and keep it updated from this moment on, w/ quick lil blogs and a few pics here and there. Aiden is amazing, he smiles all the time and never stops "talking" (jabbers and coos)...it is just wonderful! He has been holding his own head up for months now, and if you even try to help him, he will pull it away! I have the funniest video in the entire world which I will be soon putting up of Aiden laughing hysterically at my dad. He really loves his grandparents, all of them. He pretty much is going to be spoiled rotten, I'm ok w/ that, because I know he will still be a good baby. I haven't hardly done any Christmas shopping, and it's looking like I'm just going to do almost all of it online! Which makes me sad because I love to go shopping, maybe I will sneak a few days in, Aiden loves to get out and go! (He just wants to be a ham and smile at everyone that talks to him) I did get the Christmas cards done yesterday, along w/ a bunch of other great Christmas pics of Aiden, and I can't wait to see them.

Tonight will be consisting of:
- me making fried rice, chicken teriyaki, mabye egg rolls
- addressing christmas cards, while cuddled on the couch w/ Aiden & Adam watching....
Everytime Aiden sees the commerical for this he just flips out screaming and laughing, so we are not going to miss it, it's going to be on ABC at 7:30, and it really does look adorable!
And then we are going to watch Harry Potter, which Adam is picking up on his way home yay!!! Thank you so much for the gift Brittany, Annalise, and Trendon...he really loves it!!! He has already played w/ it, smooched on it, and took a nap w/ it! Such a great gift! You all are wonderful and your Christmas card came in the mail today at the same time...and it was wonderful! I was mad because the mail ppl got it wet! But it didn't mess it up! Love you guys!

1 comment: