Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 Months Old

Tomorrow is Aiden's 2 month Dr. visit, and I'm FREAKING out! I'm pretty positive that I will have a panic attack waiting to see the Dr. and then I will in fact shed tears when Aiden cries getting his immunizations! Yeah, I know total baby, me not Aiden. We have had two amazing trips, the first was the MS to visit Adam's Granny Grunt and then to Cincy to stay w/ Nathan and both were sooo amazing! Aiden is a champ at traveling and there is soon to be a major pic post with details of all the fun.
Anyway, I'm getting everything ready...the boys are already in bed...I'll try and post super blog tomorrow! G'night!

1 comment:

  1. The well baby visits are always bittersweet. It's fun to see how they are growing and hitting those developmental milestones, but it's SO hard with the damn shots. AH.
    Tren took her to get her 12month shots. I couldn't take it.

    ReplyDelete