Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yes, another winshield!!


So, I have the worse luck with winshields...a few weeks ago a truck threw a rock, which cracked my winshield. I was going to just have that filled, except the other day my mom & dad had a yard sale. Aiden and I thought it would be fun to go set over there because it was such a nice day, and my sis had even stayed home...but one big gust of wind and the basketball goal that they had for sale blew over and into my front window. Now i'm hoping that when they get here today its not too rainy, because pieces of glass keep falling in and it is no longer safe to drive.

Last Thursday Aiden stayed w/ my dad & sis while Adam and I ran to walmart and out to eat, that was nice, but I called about 6 times in that 2 and half hours we were gone. I don't know what I will do when I have to go back to work! BLAH!

We had a really great weekend. Friday was the yard sale, we had fun even though the whole window thing happened. Sat. we went over to Adam's parents house to visit w/ his cousin Rodney and his fiance Lisa who came to meet Aiden. We had lots of fun...ran around w/ them, and Rodney & Adam went hunting, and then Adam's dad fixed us a delicious supper! I'm all about the food here lately. The more we bf the more I want to eat, and then eat more! Sunday was very pleasant, Adam and I took Aiden grocery shopping and just spent a nice family day lounging together!

Aiden is getting to where he stays up a whole lot more, and actually wants to lay around and play...we have had some good times and made some amazing faces! We went shopping yesterday and he made coos at everything and every one we saw. We bought him a bouncer last week so that I would have a way to quickly get ready and use the bathroom without him being totally upset with me, and let me tell you it is a miracle! He loves that thing! It vibrates, plays music, and has a spinning mobile, that he of course talks to! He is just too wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. Those bouncer things are a lifesaver. I remember when Annalise was teeny and you were like "You'll have to put her down eventually" and now you're a mom and you understand that for the most part, you just can't. AHH what madness.

    ReplyDelete